By making a reservation at any of our featured lodges, the client agrees to and acknowledges entering into a binding agreement that assumes all terms and conditions are fully understood as stated:
1. Huntourage.com acts only as the booking agent for outfitters, guides, transportation providers, lodges and any other service providers in connection with the customer's trip. Huntourage.com is not providing any services itself, and has no fiduciary interest or control over the actions of these entities. Huntourage.com strives to fully investigate every service provider and to ensure that it only utilizes the highest quality service providers. However, the customer acknowledges that the availability of services offered by providers and the financial stability of the service providers cannot be guaranteed by Huntourage.com. Likewise, Huntourage.com cannot guarantee either the quality or quantity of game bagged, or the quality of the weather for the trip. Huntourage.com continually strives to provide the greatest opportunity to the best destinations with the most reputable service providers it can find in order to offer an exceptional hunting experience.
2. Acceptance of this agreement, by booking a hunt or remitting a deposit and thereby entering into contract, indicates that client agrees, on his own behalf and on the behalf of any personal representatives, not to sue Huntourage.com or its affiliates for any and all claims for damages in tort, contract, or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury and financial loss arising from the negligence or other acts or omissions of any service provider utilized during the client’s trip.
3. Hunting and fishing trips may frequently involve physical activity and certain inherently dangerous activities. The Client is hereby expressly limiting any liability for damages stemming from any negligent acts or omissions by Huntourage.com to the portion of the fees paid for the trip, which represent the fees of Huntourages.com exclusive of the fees of the service providers. Any loss or damage to luggage, baggage, equipment, or other items is the sole responsibility of the Client and not of Huntourage.com. Furthermore, the Client releases Huntourage.com and its agents from any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages which may arise. The remedies contained within this agreement represent the exclusive remedies available to the Client and are exclusive of any other remedies which may be available.
4. The costs of any and all accommodations and transportation for overnights en-route to and from the destination, caused by inclement weather, flight delays, over booking, cancellations or any other occurrence beyond the reasonable control of Huntourage.com and not specifically included in the package booking, are the sole responsibility of the Client. Should the Client, or any service provider, cancel or change schedule for any reason Huntourage.com shall not be responsible for the return of any deposit or payments due.
A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) minimum is required to confirm package date reservations. The balance due shall be paid at least 60 days prior to proposed arrival date. A 15% fee shall be assessed for any changes involving non-refundable deposits (i.e., applying towards other hunts in future years or towards the outstanding balance of other hunts). Within 60 days of the hunt arrival date, the Client is responsible for total land package costs. There is no refund for any unused portion of the land package. Rates for ammunition and bird processing fees are subject to change.
Credit card services exist merely for Client convenience. All credit card sales are final: charges for deposits or balances shall be neither disputed nor refunded for any hunts or services rendered or forfeited due to cancellation, or for any reason whatsoever.
5. Client agrees Huntourages.com is expressly released from all liability resulting from any insurable event.
6. Huntourage.com reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure, or to refuse or discontinue service at any time to any person for any reason. All policies involving drugs, alcohol, proper conduct, laws, bag limits, and gun safety will be strictly enforced and abided. For more information please refer to the Hunting Trip Policy
7. Any and all disputes arising out of the trip, or any contract relating thereto, and between the Client and Huntourage.com, shall be heard solely in the appropriate state or federal court situated within, or having jurisdiction over, Lebanon. By entering into this agreement the Client is specifically submitting himself to the personal jurisdiction of said court within Lebanon. Further, Client agrees all disputes shall be governed by and decided under the laws of Lebanon.
8. Huntourage.com reserves the right without further notice to make use of photographic images taken on the trip by our staff for general purposes without payment or permission. Where a client makes available to the Huntourage.com photographs of their own, the Company reserves the right to make use of such photos in online and print media, with photographer credit provided if requested.
9. The Client, by making a reservation at any of our lodges in any manner, or by rendering payment to Youssef Chagoury or to Huntourage.com at any given time, acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily read, acknowledged and agreed fully to our Terms and Conditions and all responsibility clauses. Client further agrees that no oral representations, statements, inducements or other warranties exclusive of those contained in this document have been made to the Client, or relied upon by the Client in choosing Huntourage.com as their booking agent of choice. The payment of the deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation on a trip constitutes consent to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained in with Huntourages.com, its agents or assigns. The terms under which you agree to take these trips cannot be changed or amended except in writing signed by an authorized manager of the Huntourage.com.
Youssef Chagoury, www.huntourage.com